Happily announcing Wireless Pyro Solutions' firmware update 2.0.
- Resistive continuity check with adjustable sensitivity level on both WPShobby and WPSpro. No false positives in wet conditions.
- Full script-fire support. Script can now be uploaded onto WPSmote and fired without the need of computer.
- Fully automatic and Semi-automatic script firing for your convenience.
- Script match checker will notify if any cue is missing from the desired script on both WPSmote and WPShobby/WPSpro.
- Improved firing accuracy up to 1ms (1/1000th second) when firing fully automatic from script.
- Local firing - allow to start script from the receiver itself, by either - delay or external trigger.
- Local firing using external trigger - use external trigger pulse to step fire through all cues using just receiver module.
- Minor bug fixes.
More information available in user guide.